Saturday, June 30, 2018

$26 iPhone 3G 8GB

Hello everyone! Today I will be talking about my iPhone 3G 8GB I got off Gumtree for $26! It came in the mail about 2-3 months ago. I had to pay extra because of some problems I had with postage.



                                          Here's some photos of it:

               
          Its running iOS 4.2.1
       (I was planning on jailbreaking it to iOS 6 but I don't know how. If you do know feel free to tell me!)

The volume button is missing which was not mentioned in the ad (Hmm wonder why?) but it is still usable using my nail. Battery life is not very good (that's the reason I did not sell it). I did have a discovery at my local tip in a bin that I always look in. It was a iPhone 3GS box! I was staring at it in shock. Two things were going though my head: is it in there? is the box empty? Well when I looked inside... nothing just the stickers and manuals but I tried to put it up for sale on eBay but I got no bids (I had the iPhone in the box too). I have some more eBay listings up (about 40) at this link: \
https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/gamerbay-electronics     (some are my parents (like coin auctions) )

And I have some Apple items too: iPod touch 1st gen (has problems), and iPod Nano 2nd gen 4GB blue, And iPod touch 6th gen 32GB space grey (my main iDevice), and my iPhone 3G 8GB.



                                 Thank's For Reading!                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment