Tuesday, June 26, 2018

1997 Toshiba 480CDT Laptop

Hello everyone! This time I will be writing about my 1997 Toshiba laptop (featured in the 1948 Bruce D Mann watch).



                                             


                                             (I'm not Brad)
The laptop's specs are: 64MB ram, 2MB video ram, Windows 98 SE and a 3.80GB hard drive with 2.42GB free. (Note: it also has a CD-ROM drive for disc games & music files) The thing is about this laptop is the fact that I have too keep the laptop plugged in for it to work (the battery is broken) but that was a problem to. I got it without the charger and kept it for about a 4-5 days before going to pick some stuff my parents had bought. While I was looking around I found this adaptor that said 'Toshiba' I knew this was it. When i got home I plugged it in and it worked fine (plus no password!)

The story of HOW I got it is in the post 1948 'Bruce D Mann Watch'


                                      Thank's For Reading!                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment